Sunday 26 August 2012

About me


                   I am R.Durai Sankar,the author of this blog.My age is 16.I am studying Higher secondary first year.(2012) in Tamil Nadu.I am from middle class family.First I started making small mobile from 12 years.I update this blog by mobile internet only because I did not have enough money to buy a broad band.I started blogging from 2012. I am not professional in this career.But I know some HTML.My hobby was blogging.I tried making a blog like downloading sites.I refered many blogs to build my site. Suddenly I have bright idea "we can create helper sites and help others to build the blog.This leads to the development of this blog.




About this Blog:


              The purpose of publishing  TBT  was to provide high quality Blogging tips, web designing tutorials, practical SEO tips and Online earning methods. Each post is published with a hope so that every blogger may learn the core basics to establish himself as a skilled entrepreneur, act as a rich resource to the online community and make a happy living online.Some articles are not written by author.This brings some important tips and tricks and tutorials from internet

Contact us:
If you have any doubts mail them to author at  truebloggertricks@gmail.com.Feel free to comment at any time.

Help us:
Please help us in creating articles. If you are a writter post your articles to truebloggertricks@gmail.com.Your articles are posted with your name and your contacts

4 comments:

Peace be upon you and Allah's mercy and blessings

Welcome ???? CI?C?? Blog owners Beauties

Ad exchange has been opened Free Blog


Thanks for the addition please visit Blogger's blog
Thank you for what you think in my blog
http://streyu.blogspot.com/


Thank you my brother adavhraeah
Possible join with you in Blog
http://bilokr.blogspot.com/search/label/Health%20and%20Beauty




Is it possible to exchange link my brother blog
So hyped tell me, and I put my link in my blog Thanks
http://bilokr.blogspot.com/search/label/Tips
http://bilokr.blogspot.com/search/label/Tips

this is a good template........... I like helper blogger website too but admin is not active now !
Amit
Blog Genes (visit Blog Genes For Blogging Tips, Widgets, Online Money making Strategies, Ad Networks Review )

Post a Comment